Bo-Starr (lost scene) Bo-Starr (lost scene)

Keep Coming Back

I keep coming back to this flash! It's not only hilarious, but it's animated so well. My friend and I will often catch ourselves on the phone saying things like "that... would be RUBBISH!" and laughing like idiots. Yes, we're dorks, but you have great pop-e-culture potential here. I can't wait for the full length episode. <3

unfinished stick guy 2 unfinished stick guy 2

Spelling

It's "tough" or "tuff". Your animation was smooth and I like the zooming in and out, but you have to make sure everything is spelled properly. If the text is going to fly by that fast, it's hard to make everything out when it's misspelled. Also, it shows lack of care when things are spelled properly.

threassance responds:

thanks i'll keep that in mind.

Fruit Hurts Fruit Hurts

Wow

I can't believe that was your first movie. It's one of the best movies submitted as of late and you're not even a veteran. The integration of the animation and the audio was very well done. The only thing I'd change is to just move certain things a bit faster, like the falling of the watermelon. Other than that, I'm looking forward to more of your work.

owenshire responds:

Yes, that watermelon scene bugs the crap out of me, it was a simple mistake when I was matching the audio. Now i'm trying to come up with clever ways to fix it. Thanks for the encouragement, with reviews like these I have no excuse to try even harder on my next one.

Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Great

Possibly the greatest beer oriented game in the history of the planet... nay, the universe!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

it's simply the best..... better than all the rest.....

(this review page needed an 80's montage)

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

Awesome

I didn't even have to see the author to know altr was behind this. :) Congrats on another front page! Awesome game. Very clever. All around great time.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Smart

This game is great. It's nothing but Terri taking her revenge on sting rays. It really has nothing at all to do with Steve Irwin. It's funny, smart, really well done for such short notice and a great and harmless idea. It's not like it's making fun of Irwin's death, unlike the countless number of games that do, including those in which you fly a plane into the twin towers. This game is great.

Are We Still Friends? Are We Still Friends?

awww shit!

That was a funky fresh jam, yo!

PsychoGoldfish responds: