Alkie Kong 2 Alkie Kong 2

Great

Possibly the greatest beer oriented game in the history of the planet... nay, the universe!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

it's simply the best..... better than all the rest.....

(this review page needed an 80's montage)

Defend Your Keg! Defend Your Keg!

Awesome

I didn't even have to see the author to know altr was behind this. :) Congrats on another front page! Awesome game. Very clever. All around great time.

Terri Irwin's REVENGE Terri Irwin's REVENGE

Smart

This game is great. It's nothing but Terri taking her revenge on sting rays. It really has nothing at all to do with Steve Irwin. It's funny, smart, really well done for such short notice and a great and harmless idea. It's not like it's making fun of Irwin's death, unlike the countless number of games that do, including those in which you fly a plane into the twin towers. This game is great.

Multiplayer Survival v1.1 Multiplayer Survival v1.1

Decent

I'd like to see you make a more fully functional game from this. It was fun once you got the hang of it. However, the fact that the player only faces in 4 directions is really irritating. Also, it would be nice if you could "walk the streets" instead of having everything come at you on one screen. I'd also suggest a little more detail on the characters. Other than that, I really enjoyed it.

Alkie Kong Alkie Kong

TENS ALL ACROSS THE BOARD!

Super fun game. Always glad to be a part of gaming HISTORY! B33R!

PsychoGoldfish responds:

<b33rb0t> OMFG LadyGrace has started LAPDANCING!!!!!1

:O

Zelda DX Zelda DX

Couple things

First of all, it would be awesome if you had the traditional Zelda music with this. Also, I don't know if this was a problem with just me, but I couldn't enter any house but my own. Also, the first time I played it, it loaded and I walked straight down and off the map and it kept looping the olive background. Don't know if that was a one time thing, but you might want to check on that. Otherwise, it was really cool, it was a nice flashback to my childhood.

realplaya776 responds:

i dunno what you mean by looping the background?

waid's wife soundboard waid's wife soundboard

Beautiful

I have never been so emotionally touched by a soundboard. It was a beautiful piece of work and really captures Waid's Wiphe. A touching tribute. You, sir, are a genius.

Sim Valentine: VDM Sim Valentine: VDM

Pretty good

After you succeed with one girl you should be able to go back and try to get the rest until you win them all over. After I won with one girl, I had to keep starting over. It becomes tedious.

TAP THAT ASS! TAP THAT ASS!

Needs a little more work.

Other than that, it's a really origional game. BTW, she's saying "aye, papi" when you slap her on the ass.

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

Awsome

I liked it a lot, even though I sucked at it. It was really really good.